LR DI – CUET 24
Logical Reasoning and DATA Interpretation (LRDI) is one of the most crucial sections of CAT and other MBA entrance exams. It is regarded as one of the exam’s most challenging sections. It evaluates a candidate’s ability to think, reason, and solve problems in the most effective manner. In other words, you are expected to have good logical and puzzle solving ability and comfort with different forms of data representation.
LR DI section of CAT cannot be mastered in a short time. There needs to be a proper plan ,proper guidance and proper timeline for achieving the desired result. This Advanced Online LR DI Course gives you that extra advantage and covers all the imperative aspects of the section; arrangement , distribution, ranking, table , bar graph & pie chart based questions,…… Besides this, our online course covers more complex topics; Venn Diagram,Cubes, Network and Games & Tournaments , …. , specially designed to develop and fine tune the overall analytical reasoning ability of the aspirants.
Click the Curriculum Tab to get the complete list of topics and subtopics that is being covered in this online course of Logical Reasoning & DATA Interpretation (LR DI). It will also give you the idea of syllabus of Logical Reasoning & DATA Interpretation (LR DI) for CAT 23.
- Each video lesson starts with the basic concepts and gradually proceeds towards the CAT level concepts.
- After every lesson you will 3-5 quizzes.
- Video solution of questions of quizzes.
- You must either use a laptop or desktop for a better learning experience. We do not recommend the usage of mobile phones.
- For video lessons, you must use chrome browser.