Verbal – CUET 24
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC) is one of the most crucial sections of CAT and other MBA entrance exams. It is regarded as one of the exam’s most challenging sections. It evaluates a candidate’s ability to think, reason, and solve problems in the most effective manner. In other words, you are expected to have good comprehension skills and decision-making ability.
Verbal Ability section of CAT cannot be mastered in a short time. There needs to be a proper plan ,proper guidance and proper timeline for achieving the desired result. This Advanced Online Verbal Ability Course gives you that extra advantage and covers all the imperative aspects of the section; reading comprehension, para jumbles, odd sentence out, para inference,…… Besides this, our online course covers additional topics; Syllogism, Grammar, …. , specially designed to develop and fine tune the overall critical reasoning ability of the aspirants.
Click the Curriculum Tab to get the complete list of topics and subtopics that is being covered in this online course of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC). It will also give you the idea of syllabus of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC) CAT 23.
- Each video lesson starts with the basic concepts and gradually proceeds towards the CAT level concepts.
- After every lesson you will 3-5 quizzes.
- Video solution of questions of quizzes.
- You must either use a laptop or desktop for a better learning experience. We do not recommend the usage of mobile phones.
- For video lessons, you must use chrome browser.