CUET GGSIPU Applications Out For 2024-2025
- Posted by: mahie
- Category: CUET Preparation
For the students who wish to take CUET entrance this year, the application forms are already out. GGSIPU has officially started accepting applications for the CUET exam for the year 2024-2025. In this article guide, we will share all the details you should know about this entrance.
CUET IPU 2024
For the academic year 2024, the application forms for CUET entrance are live by GGSIPU (Guru Gobin Singh Indraprastha University). Candidates can now apply for admission into undergraduate programs.
How to Apply?
For New Candidates:
- Go to the official website’s online application form page.
- Click on the New Candidate Registration button.
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Fill in your details and click on “Submit” to proceed with the application. Upload your documents and then pay the fees.
For Registered Candidates:
- Go to the official website.
- Fill in your login details and sign in.
- Fill in your details and click on “Submit” to proceed with the application. Choose your preferred programmes and then pay the fees.
In both cases, make sure to download the application and take a printout of the same.
CUET 2024 Eligibility
The set of requirements that candidates must meet to apply for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for admission to various undergraduate programmes offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India or individuals of Indian descent. Overseas students are not eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for the CUET GGSIPU exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed or be appearing for the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university with a minimum percentage of marks. The percentage and the subjects required vary depending on the course and the university chosen by the candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks: Candidates must score at least the minimum qualifying marks in the CUET exam to be eligible for admission to GGSIPU. The minimum qualifying marks are different for each category of candidates and are decided by the NTA and GGSIPU after the exam.
Documents Required for Application Form
The documents that have to be submitted in the application form are:
- A scanned photograph, signature, and a cancelled cheque.
- A recent photograph of you without a mask. The ears should be visible and the background has to be white.
- Scanned PDF certificates of the 10th and 12th marksheets.
After filling in the details in the application form, the candidates have to pay application fees. The mode of payment is only online through credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, etc. Also, GST and processing fees are chargeable. The expected application fee is to be INR 1200/-.
IPU CUET 2024 Syllabus
The CUET 2024 Syllabus is divided into three sections: Language, Domain Subjects, and General Tests. The Language section tests the candidates’ proficiency in English or Hindi, depending on their choice. The Domain Subjects section tests the candidates’ knowledge and skills in the subjects related to their chosen course. The General Test section tests the candidates’ general aptitude, reasoning, and awareness. The syllabus and weightage of each section vary depending on the course and the university chosen by the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does IPU accept CUET scores?
Yes, IPU does accept CUET scores for undergraduate admission. However, you must fulfil the minimum marks criteria to get ahead in the admission process.
Q. Is 650 or 700 a good score in CUET?
Scores between 600 and 800 are considered to be very good scores.
Q. Is CUET entrance easy?
The level of easiness depends on how much you have prepared for the exam. If you have covered all the syllabus and have done enough practice, the entrance can be easy for you.
Q. Is GGSIPU accepting applications for CUET in 2024?
Yes, the applications for 2024 have already been started by IP University. The candidates can fill out the form and register for the exam.