CUET IPU 2024 Registration Form: Things to Remember
- Posted by: mahie
- Category: CUET Preparation
As we know, GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) has already announced that admission for 2024-2025 has started through CUET. The registration forms are out now. This blog post discusses what you should remember while filling out the form.
Sign In Instructions
The first step is to sign in to the official site. For that, here are a few things that you should keep in mind:
- Your User ID must be between 5 to 15 characters long. Make sure to only use alphabets, numbers and dot (.) for this.
- The password policy is very crucial and every candidate should adhere to it.
- The password has to be 8 to 13 characters long, including one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number, and at least one special character.
- The candidates should not share their login information like user ID, password, etc with anyone.
CUET Registration Form
The candidates applying for the CUET application need to be careful while entering each and every piece of information. Otherwise, if entered wrong, you have to wait until the correction portal is open again. So, follow the below guidelines to fill up the form correctly:
- First, visit the official website of GGSIPU for CUET 2024 registration. Do not click on any suspicious links or don’t enter your login credentials on a not secure website.
- Read the instructions carefully and tick on the “I Agree” option.
- Ensure that all your personal details, such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and contact information, are entered correctly. These details play a vital role in the registration process, and any errors may result in complications later on. Even the slightest mistake in these details might lead to issues with communication or verification.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned in the application form are correct. They will also have to keep the required documents accessible before applying for the IPU CET, including a valid email ID, valid mobile phone number, mark sheet of class 12th, mark sheet or certificate of graduation, and Aadhar Card Number.
- The scanned copy of the certificates or mark sheets has to be in PDF format.
- The photograph, signature, or cancelled cheque should be in JPG format and clear.
- Your photograph (without mask) should be either black or white, and ears should be visible. It is suggested to not wear any accessories while clicking the photo.
- Make sure to enter a valid and active email address during the registration process. This is how the university will communicate important updates and notifications to you. Using an incorrect or inactive email address could result in missing out on crucial information. Further, keep an eye on your inbox!
- Moreover, when entering your academic qualifications, cross-verify all the information to avoid discrepancies. Ensure that you accurately input your previous educational institutions, grades obtained, and any additional relevant details from your original mark sheet.
- Pay the registration fee online through a secure gateway provided by the university. The fees are INR 750 for up to 3 subjects, INR 1500 for up to 7 subjects, and INR 1750 for up to 10 subjects. For OBC- (NCL) / EWS, the fee is INR 700, and for SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender, the fee is INR 650. There are also different fees for candidates taking the exam outside India.
- After successfully submitting the online application, applicants can pay for the program they have chosen online. The application cost must be paid once the application form is submitted.
- Be cautious while uploading the required documents, such as your photograph, signature, and any other supporting certificates. Ensure that the documents are in the specified format and meet the required guidelines. Double-check the clarity and readability of the uploaded files before proceeding. Properly labelled and correctly uploaded documents contribute to a seamless verification process.
- Candidates must remember that making CUET 2024 application corrections is not subject to any specific fees. However, if their category changed, candidates had to pay the fees accordingly.
- Before final submission, thoroughly review all the entered information. Take this opportunity to rectify any mistakes or omissions you might have made during the process. Finally, once you are confident that all the details are accurate, submit the form.
Adhering to the guidelines mentioned in this blog post will help you navigate the form smoothly and minimize the chances of errors or complications.
Note: These guidelines are applicable to all UG, PG, and PhD applicants.
We hope this article helps you. For more queries, leave your comments in the comment box. Good Luck with registration!